- Capacity: 8GB / 16GB / 32GB / 64GB
- Color: Silver zinc body & black cap
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 31 x 17 x 11mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 3.6g
- Interface: USB 2.0
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Mac OS 9.X and Linux™ Kernel 2.4 or higher, with no device driver needed
- Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
- Note: Performance may vary due to variations in platforms and application tool.
Please note: Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products.
Dual Head Storage Keeps You Connected
The UC330’s On-the-Go microUSB interface connects directly to mobile devices running Android 4.1 or higher, all without the need for a cable or an adaptor. Its standard USB head connects to any desktop or laptop computer’s USB port.
Faster & More Convenient Than Wireless
When you need move large amounts of data to or from your phone, like video files or high-resolution images, wireless transfer can take too long. The UC330 eliminates the hassles of slow or patchy connections.
Less Expensive Way to Expand Mobile Device Storage
The UC330 gives plug-and-play functionality to tablets and smartphones without microSD ports at a lower price per GB than the extra built-in storage on a mobile device.
Ultra Small, Ultra Convenient
Its ultra-small and extremely portable design takes up minimal space when used on a desktop computer or mobile device.
An integral strap hole makes it easy to carry your files with you on a lanyard, keychain, or necklace.
A stylish end cap design allows you to easily pull it out of phones & computers. Its rocket nozzle design lets the UC330 stand on your table for easily access when you need it.
Free Download of Android APP
ADATA OTG USB allows file back up and sharing for Android phones and tablets.
• Organize photos, videos, and other files.
• Play back music and videos.
• Edit files: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, PDF (copy only).
• Copy, cut, paste, delete, rename and create new folders on OTG USB Flash Drive & Android Devices.
• Back up files from an Android Devices onto your OTG USB Flash Drive.
• Use ADATA OTG SHARE to “Open in” files in lieu of other apps.