Anker PowerLine 3ft Type C USB 3.0 Charging Data Cable A8168
PowerLine+ 3ft USB-C to USB 3.0
High Durability, for Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+, MacBook, Google Pixel, Nexus 6P, LG V20 G5, HTC 10 and more
Dhaka & Chattogram 75/- | All Bangladesh 100/-
Please Visit Our New Shop For Premium Quality Lifestyle & Baby Products.
USB-C to 3-Port USB 3.0 Hub with Ethernet Adapter
The future of USB connectivity
Designed to work with the latest generation of computers and smart devices that have USB-C ports.
SuperSpeed Data Transfer
Transfer data at speeds of up to 5 Gbps through three ports. That's fast enough to transfer a full HD movie in just seconds!
High Speed Ethernet
Connect your computer to superfast network speeds via the built-in gigabit ethernet port.
Sleek & Slim Design
With its premium aluminum exterior and compact design, this Anker hub is the perfect partner for your new MacBook and more.
Apple MacBook (12 inch, 2015); Google ChromeBook Pixel (2015)
Mac (OS X 10.2 and above); Windows (8 / 7 / Vista / XP); Linux
For Mac OS X 10.10 and above, an installer patch is provided to prevent the hub disconnecting when your computer goes into sleep mode.
For a stable connection, don't use this hub with high power-consumption devices, such as external hard drives.
2.4GHz wireless devices, MIDI devices and some USB 3.0 devices may not be supported. Try using the host port or a USB 2.0 connection.
12 other products in the same category:
USB Type-C analog audio output is converted to a 3.5mm headphone jack for Usb with common 3.5mm headphone
- Remax 2 in 1 transferring USB lightning Cable can Synchronize data and charge your iPhone/iPad/iPod with agility and practicality. Keep your device powered and ensure all your apps, photos, music, and more updated.
- Can be connected to a USB wall charger or USB car charger.
Joyroom New Armour Series Woven Fabric Micro Data Cable (S-L316) for Samsung, Xiaomi
- Fast Charge + Environment + Durable
- Highly compatible.
- Combines functions of charging and data transmission
- Easily charges your device by simply connecting to USB port of your PC or wall plug (not included)