Apple released iPhone 11 & iPhone 11 Pro or Max
iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max key specs
- Two screen sizes: 5.8- and 6.5-inch OLED displays (both 458 ppi pixel density)
- "Super Retina XDR" display supports HDR 10 with Dolby Vision (and Dolby Atmos sound)
- Phone body: Textured matte finish
- 64GB, 256GB, 512GB storage capacities
- Three rear cameras with 4x optical zoom: Wide, ultrawide, telephoto lenses (OIS for wide and telephoto)
- Upcoming camera feature called Deep Fusion compiles nine images to reduce noise and amp up details
- 4 hours more battery life (Pro) and 5 hours longer battery life (Pro Max) than last year's models
- Faster Face ID unlocking
- Wi-Fi 6 support, but no 5G
- 4K video for both front and rear cameras, with slow-motion video for the selfie camera (aka "slofies")
- New portrait lighting effect: Monochrome
- iOS 13 on-board, with system-wide dark mode
- Fast charging adapter
- Colors: midnight green, space gray, silver, gold
Photos from Steve Jobs Theater
Guests arrive at Steve Jobs Theater at Apple Park.
Tim Cook on stage at Apple’s September 10, 2019 event.
Deirdre O’Brien announces the reopening of Apple Fifth Avenue in New York on September 20.
Phil Schiller unveils iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max, the most powerful and advanced smartphones ever.
Filmmaker Sean Baker and FiLMiC chief technical officer Christopher Cohen explain how FiLMiC Pro utilizes all the cameras of iPhone 11 Pro.
Kaiann Drance introduces the dual-camera iPhone 11.
Source: Apple Newsroom