Nokia 105 Dual SIM Basic Phone
Reference: Nokia 105 DS
- Long lasting, better looking
- Classic, ergonomic design to better fit your hand
- Up to 15 hours talk time and a month on standby¹
- 1.8" QVGA display size for better viewing
- Island keymat for easier texting and dialing
- Platform OS
- Black, White, Blue
- 112 x 49.5 x 14.4 mm (4.41 x 1.95 x 0.57 in)
- 73 g (2.57 oz)
- 4MB RAM, 4MB Storage
- Memory Slot
- Network Standard
- 2G, GSM, No GPRS
- SIM Support
- Dual SIM
- 1.4 inches TFT, 65K colors
- Removable Li-Ion 800 mAh battery
10 other products in the same category:
Apps. Music. Selfies. All in. Introducing the Nokia 216 Dual SIM, with internet connectivity and uninterrupted access to everything you love.
- Front and rear facing cameras (with LED flash)
- Store up to 2000 contacts
- 2.4" QVGA screen
Beautifully crafted and ready for selfies, the Nokia 230 Dual SIM has a 2 MP front-facing camera with an LED flash and a sand-blasted aluminum back cover that wraps tightly around the sides of the phone.
- 2.0 MP front-facing camera
- 2.0 MP main camera
- 2.8" display
- See caller ID on the outer screen. Flip the phone closed to end calls.
- Large buttons keypad and an emergency contact button.
- Up to 28 days of standby time from a single charge.
- Pre-loaded Facebook and WhatsApp. WiFi hotspot functionality.
- Listen to your own music or tune in to local radio stations 2 .
- Pre-loaded with a full Snake game, plus try-and-buy games.
- Made of tough poly carbonate, shaped to fit comfortably in your hand.
- Up to 14 hours of talk time from a single single charge.
The heavy-duty usage Nokia 800 Tough can withstand harsh conditions¹. It comes with a long-lasting battery, 4G LTE internet connectivity, as well as all of the essentials: a camera, a flashlight, a Google Assistant button and support for apps like Google Maps and WhatsApp.