Nokia 210 Dual SIM Feature Phone
Reference: Nokia 210
- 2.4’’ QVGA display,
- Inherent color. Contoured design
- Dual SIM, MTK 6261D processor
- 4 MB RAM, Removable 1020 mAh battery
- Colors Black, Red, Grey
- Size 120.8 x 53.49 x 13.81 mm
- Size and type 2.4” QVGA
- Cable Micro USB cable
NETWORK AND CONNECTIVITY
- Networks GSM 900/1800
- SIM card type 2FF, Dual SIM
- Other FM radio
- Internal memory 16 MB2
TALK AND STANDBY TIMES
- Maximum talk time Up to 18 hours
- Maximum standby time Up to 20 days
- Connector 3.5mm audio jack
- Features FM radio (requires headset), MP3 player
- Rear camera VGA
- Battery type Removable BL-5C 1020 mAh battery1
- Charging cable Micro USB
- Environmental profile Read more
IN THE BOX
- Nokia 210
- Nokia Micro USB charger (550mAh)
- Quick Start Guide
- Dark Grey
- 120.8 x 53.49 x 13.81 mm
- 70.2 g (including battery)
- MTK 6261D
- 4 MB
- Network Standard
- GSM 900/1800(EU)
- 1.8 QQVGA
- 1020 mAh
- 1 (One) Year Official Warranty
10 other products in the same category:
Beautifully designed with a polycarbonate shell that keeps its colour even when scratched, the Nokia 150 Dual SIM stays looking great whatever life throws at you. With an impressive 2.4” screen and incredible battery life, you can now enjoy all your favourite features for longer.
- See caller ID on the outer screen. Flip the phone closed to end calls.
- Large buttons keypad and an emergency contact button.
- Up to 28 days of standby time from a single charge.
- Pre-loaded Facebook and WhatsApp. WiFi hotspot functionality.
Apps. Music. Selfies. All in. Introducing the Nokia 216 Dual SIM, with internet connectivity and uninterrupted access to everything you love.
- Front and rear facing cameras (with LED flash)
- Store up to 2000 contacts
- 2.4" QVGA screen
Beautifully crafted and ready for selfies, the Nokia 230 Dual SIM has a 2 MP front-facing camera with an LED flash and a sand-blasted aluminum back cover that wraps tightly around the sides of the phone.
- 2.0 MP front-facing camera
- 2.0 MP main camera
- 2.8" display